In this article, FinTuts will share its views or ideas about Best Stock Market Twitter Handles in India to follow, so that you can take a self-decision on your investment or wealth creation journey and can be financially literate and atmanirbhar.
In the age of fast-track technology, the vast amount of data and insights on Twitter are enough to make you skilled at dealing with and growing your money. Investors simply need to know the relevant or significant Financial Influencers to follow or comply with on Twitter.
It has always been nice advice to remain knowledgeable about the financial world so as to form sensible investment decisions and understand the economic topography which may influence your investments or ventures.
These sorts of Twitter handles regarding the stock market or the financial world can surely teach a couple of things.
Please note that FinTuts have excluded or barred the pure news handles from the list.
Why to follow Stock Market or Financial Twitter Handles
- Most of the Twitterati are the popular blogger, the founder, the CEO, the angel stock market investors, the philosophers, and the fund managers at the best finance company around the globe. Their track record as an astute fund manager and sharp-witted remarks have earned them a loyal following.
- They provide their observations on the markets, the economy, and also about their everyday life.
- The tweets they publish contain valuable bits of insights from their vast experience and the kind of useful yet entertaining insights they posts.
- Few of them believe that the key to outsized returns lies in finding great companies early since all great companies start as small companies.
- It is always better to have an honest investment philosophy which is the key to success, as is having the right information.
Hence, let’s start with the FinTuts compiled list of Best Twitter Handles to follow about the Indian stock market or finance.
Best Stock Market Twitter Handles
Quick Note: There could be a couple of more good Twitter handles that FinTuts might have missed. This may be because FinTuts have curated a list based on its popularity, engagement of a Twitterati, user reviews, etc., or the handle may have been launched recently. If FinTuts have missed any of your favorite Twitter handles, please feel free to mention it in the comment box. FinTuts will be really glad to include it on the list.
The Bottom Line || Verdict
The above-mentioned Twitter handles are a must-join for those who are interested in the Indian financial world or stock markets. These people are definitely thought-provoking and Indian investors can benefit by following them. With a focus on value, growth, and moat investing, their posts help investors stay grounded in what is important and sensible for investment.
We hope that this article might have surely helped you to understand in general about the best stock market twitter handles to follow.
If you liked reading about this article, then please do visit our other articles regarding Mutual Fund or Passive Income related reviews.
Besides, should you have any concerns, please feel free to comment below or do reach out to us. FinTuts will be happy to help. #HappyInvesting.
Sumit Kalaria is the person behind FinTuts.in. He is actively engaged in finance blogging, not associated with any financial product or service provider. The main focus of his blog is to make investment simple by helping investors to make informed financial decisions.