In this article, FinTuts will share its views or insights about Best Stock Market or Finance YouTube Channels in India to watch and subscribe, so that you can take a self-decision on your investment or wealth creation journey and can be financially literate and atmanirbhar.
With the boom of the internet, the huge amount of information and resources available on youtube for free to learn whatever you want. To acquire financial literacy without spending a rupee, YouTube is unquestionably the most effective place where an investor should be.
It has always been nice advice to remain knowledgeable about the financial world so as to form sensible investment decisions and understand the economic topography which may influence your investments or ventures.
These sorts of YouTube channels regarding the stock market or the financial world can surely teach a couple of things.
Please note that FinTuts have excluded or barred the pure marketing/selling channels about their products or website from the list.
Why to subscribe Stock Market or Finance YouTube Channels
- It is mostly observed by the Psychiatrist that the human brain likes to visualize things and learning complex things are lots easier with videos rather than reading books.
- These YouTube Channels cover everything about money, investments, business, mutual funds, taxes, current news, technical analysis, stock charts, patterns, human psychology, Q&A, book summaries, case studies, and other investment or finance options available in India in a very simple and easy-to-digest format, sometimes in an exceedingly light-hearted story-telling narrative style.
- In general, they upload videos in short(around 10 mins), precise and to the point manner, sometimes in an animated manner too. Usually, they speak conversational Hindi, English, or Hinglish(Hindi with English words).
- Many of them also provide their own courses on various topics related to Stock Market, Value Investing, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, Mutual Fund, etc. for investors or newcomers.
- However, you may not associate yourself with all the YouTube channels as they cover vast topics or areas. Investors should only subscribe to the channels that suit them and whose ideology they prefer.
Hence, let’s start with the FinTuts compiled list of Best Youtube Channels to learn about the Indian stock market or finance.
Best Stock Market or Finance YouTube Channels
- Asset Yogi
- B Wealthy
- Bravisa Temple Tree
- CA Rachana Phadke Ranade
- Finance Tube
- FinnovationZ Updates
- Guide My Finance
- Labour Law Advisor
- Market Maestroo
- Money Excel
- Neeraj & Parimal Show
- Nitin Bhatia
- pranjal kamra
- Sunil Minglani
- The Urban Fight
- Trading Chanakya
- Trading With Vivek
- Varun Malhotra
- Yadnya Investment Academy
Quick Note: There could be a couple of more good YouTube channels that FinTuts might have missed. This may be because FinTuts have curated a list based on the channel’s popularity, engagement of a YouTuber, and user review, or the channel is launched recently. If FinTuts have missed any of your favorite YouTube channels, please suggest it in the comment box. FinTuts will be really glad to include it on the list.
The Bottom Line || Verdict
- The above-mentioned YouTube channels are a must-join for those who are interested in the Indian financial world or stock markets.
- Investors can get to know about online mentors who can help out to make an investing journey a lot easier. You can simply leave a comment on the videos, and you may get the resolution of your queries quickly if the YouTuber is an energetically active person which should be presumably.
- Finally, watch the videos you wish but do not copy the whole investment strategy of any YouTubers. Ideally, try to be original and make your own investment style from your learnings.
We hope that this article might have surely helped you to understand in general about the best stock market or financial YouTube Channels to join.
If you liked reading about this article, please do visit our other articles regarding Mutual Fund or Passive Income related reviews.
Besides, should you have any concerns, please feel free to comment below or do reach out to us. FinTuts will be happy to help. #HappyInvesting.