In this article, FinTuts will share its views or insights about Best Stock Research Sites in India to find an ideal stock by yourself, so that you can take a self-decision on your investment or wealth creation journey and can be financially literate and atmanirbhar.
- At the time of writing, around 4200 active companies on BSE and 7200 companies on NSE are listed.
- If an investor starts reading the financial details of each and every stock company, then it might take years for him/her to read the balance sheet, profit & loss statements, or cash-flow statements, etc. Hence, stock research sites are often considered as a really useful and handy tool for investors or traders to reduce lots of effort in choosing or picking stocks.
- Basically, a stock research site may be a website or software tool that permits you to filter stocks based on the specific key parameters and metrics to perform the fundamental or technical analysis.
- Stock screening has always been remained one of the foremost important elements in any investment strategy. Whether you are a day trader who is scanning the stock market for short-term trading opportunities or a long-term investor who is screening stocks for profitability, growth, or value, FinTuts have you as an investor covered in this review.
- These sorts of Stock Research Sites can surely teach a couple of things to the investors about analyzing a list of great companies or stocks considering a few things such as good RoE, RoI, Debt/Equity Ratio, Market Capitalization, Quarterly and Annual financial reports, etc.
It has always been nice advice to remain knowledgeable about the financial world to form sensible investment decisions and understand the economic topography which may influence your investments or ventures.
Please note that FinTuts have excluded or barred pure marketing or product-selling research sites or websites from the list.
Key Benefits of Stock Research Sites
- Watchlist – investors can even set the watchlists to get real-time data or can set the frequency to refresh it every single minute.
- Indicators & Filters – few of these Stock Research Sites focus on hundreds of technical analysis (price/volume) indicators, charts, trend-based summary, etc.
- Research Reports – provides good historical data of very thoughtfully built customizable world-class reports for the selected fundamental parameters.
- Extensive Data Coverage – offers a large collection of fundamentals such as Performance, Valuation, Dividends, Margin, Income Statement, and Balance Sheet, etc.
These Best Stock Research Sites in India are serving millions of investors or traders every day and definitely have become a medium of stock picking in the stock market.
However, you may not associate yourself with all the Research Sites as they cover a vast range of pointers or filters. Investors should only subscribe or check the research site that suits them and whose ideology can be preferred.
One of the major drawbacks can be considered for a few stock research sites who charge money for providing exclusive services such as readymade analysis or reports for stock picking. Else most of these stock research sites are free and easy to operate.
Hence, let’s start with the FinTuts compiled list of Best Stock Research Sites to learn about the Indian stock market or finance.
Best Stock Research Sites
ticker by Finology
Few more to look at:
Economic Times Screener | https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/stock-screener
Tickertape Screener | https://www.tickertape.in/screener/
Trendlyne Screener | https://trendlyne.com/stock-screeners/
Chartink Screener | https://chartink.com/screener
TradingView Screener | https://in.tradingview.com/screener/
Edelweiss Screener | https://www.edelweiss.in/oyo/equity/user/screener
GetMoneyReach Screener | https://getmoneyrich.com/screeners/
FataFat Stock Screener | https://www.fatafatstockscreener.in/
Equity master | https://www.equitymaster.com/research-it/company-info/stock-screener-india.asp
Google Finance | https://www.google.com/finance
Quick Note: There could be a couple of more good Stock Research Sites that FinTuts might have missed. This may be because FinTuts have curated a list based on the screener’s popularity, the usefulness, and user reviews, etc. or the screener may have been launched recently. If FinTuts have missed any of your favorite stock research site, please suggest it in the comment box. FinTuts will be really glad to include it on the list.
The Bottom Line | Verdict
- The above-mentioned Stock Research Sites are a must-try for those who are interested in the Indian financial world or stock markets.
- Investors can get to know about well-established financial organizations, choosing which can help out to make an investing journey a lot easier.
- In this digital era, the calculation of numbers and analysis has become a lot easier, but it has also grown multifold. There could be multiple factors associated with each number resulting in a ton of permutations and combinations of events.
- Hence, it is advisable to be careful while deciding any trading strategy and selecting stocks for the investment from the research sites and not to copy the whole investment strategy based on the research sites only.
- Ideally, from an investor’s perspective, you should always try to be original and make your own investment style from your learnings.
We hope that this article might have surely helped you to understand in general about the best stock research sites in India for stock picking.
If you liked reading about this article, please do visit our other articles regarding Mutual Fund or Passive Income related reviews.
Besides, should you have any concerns, please feel free to comment below or do reach out to us. FinTuts will be happy to help. #HappyInvesting.
Image Credit goes to Freepik!
Sumit Kalaria is the person behind FinTuts.in. He is actively engaged in finance blogging, not associated with any financial product or service provider. The main focus of his blog is to make investment simple by helping investors to make informed financial decisions.